Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Pierre's New Friend

Anyone who has known me for the last 2 years knows about Pierre. Pierre is my tattoo, a tattoo of a worm with Mario gloves and mustasche. Pierre is the man! I love Pierre! Howver, before I got Pierre, there was one thing I really wanted tattooed on me: a short stack of pancakes. So Friday night I got bored, got some friends to pitch in, and an hour later I was permanently emblazened with a short stack of pancakes.

Unfortunately, what was supposed to be a short stack of pancakes looks more like a nice plate of poo.

The three pancakes are oddly collored and drawn, the plate itself is an unholy mess of an image, complete with black and white stripes on one side and just black on the other side, and a red outline that is clearly visible. What makes matters worse is that the red outline isn't even necessary. That's right. My tattoo artist drew outside of the lines! Like an effing 3rd grader!!! This would be excusable and some back alley tattoo parlor, but not this one. This one is recognized as a really legit place.

So now I'm left with this. What now?

Well, friends have been talking me into getting it covered up. However, I can't help but feel like shite for putting an unwanted tattoo over someone else's f**kup. I'm looking into Laser Tattoo removal because I really just want to forget about this whole situation and maybe erase everyone's memory of this terrible event. There are a few places in Houston that are pretty legit, and I feel pretty good about them. But who knows? It'll be a long time until that happens.

Until then...it's just me, Pierre, and a plate full of shite!

No comments: